Deli Manager - Full Time - Killkelly
LONDIS Killkelly are looking for a full time Deli Manager to join the team in our busy store.
MAIN PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Ensure the Deli Department operates efficiently and effectively at all times
and provides our customers with excellent quality products and services.
- Prepare the presentation and layout of the deli serve over as agreed with
- Drive sales and margin across all key areas of the deli.
- Responsible for KPIs such as sales, margin, waste management, pricing and
- Implement planograms correctly as agreed with store manager.
- Minimise waste and shrink in the department.
- Bring new ideas to the department on fresh food innovation through regular
research and bench-marking against competitors.
- Demonstrate your passion for quality food by sharing knowledge, recipes and
personal recommendations with shoppers.
- Train all new employees to the deli.
- Deal with all customer queries and efficiently, professionally and consistent
with store policy.
- Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working.
6:30 - 2:30, Monday to Friday, while
also covering relevant holidays when needed.
€15.00 Per Hour.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- 2 years experience in a Supervisor/Manager role is desirable
- 1 years experience in a role with in-depth experience to fresh food is
- Experience in successfully achieving sales targets and KPIs
- Experience in gross profit and margins is essential
- Fully trained in HACCP and food safety, and has experience in meeting the
HACCP and food safety requirements
- Experience in ordering for deli departments, maximising margins and managing
waste within a fresh food department
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Numerical skills
- Ability to roster and adhere to budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a true passion for the food industry and as such be creative and
innovative with the fresh offering
- Customer focused manager who can build a quality and loyal customer base
- The ability to inspire, lead and motivate employees through support and