Fresh Food Manager - Full Time
LONDIS Newbridge, Moorefield Road, Newbridge, Co. Kildare are looking for Full-Time Fresh Food Manager to join their fantastic team.
MAIN PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To ensure the fresh foods department is profitable, operates efficiently, effectively, and hygienically to ensure safe food commensurate with the highest standards of service and products.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Previous experience in Fresh food/deli management is essential.
- Possesses relevant food safety and HACCP qualifications.
- Proven ability to lead, manage and develop others to contribute to stores success.
- Possesses excellent organisational and communication skills together with moderate computer literacy
- Ability to identify and maximise sales opportunities across fresh food departments.
- Self-starter with hands on approach and a passion for fresh food.
- Excellent knowledge of understanding customers’ needs and expectations for the ‘wow’ in store experience.
- Committed to continually improving standards & delivering great customer experiences in a busy environment.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced team environment and with a willingness to embrace new challenges