Deli Lead - (Maternity Cover) Aughrim, Co. Wicklow
Deli Lead required for a busy store based in LONDIS, Aughrim, Co. Wicklow. This is a Full-Time position covering Maternity Leave. Candidate must be available for 6.30 am start.
MAIN PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Run the day-to-day operations in the deli department efficiently and effectively to ensure customer satisfaction at all times with the highest standards of food quality.
*Previous experience in a deli is essential (minimum 1-2 years)*
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Strong knowledge of food safety, hygiene and HACCP paperwork is essential.
- Flair for food preparation, presentation and quality control.
- Committed to continually improve department standards with great attention to detail.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment and with a willingness to embrace new challenges
- Committed to delivering a great customer experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hard-working and flexible, with the ability to multi-task
- Works well both as part of a team and on own initiative
- Experience with EHOs/food safety audits, stock control, waste management, ordering.